By Sheikh Abdul Hamid Lachporia
Do you know why the TAWAAF around the KA’BAH is “Anticlockwise”?
Modern Science has proven many things that confirm the importance of
1) The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation “Anticlockwise”
2) The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as
Considering the globe as a whole, you will notice:
3) That the moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.
4) The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction.
5) The earth revolves around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.
6) The planets of the Solar system revolve around the sun in an anti-clockwise
7) The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an
8) All the galaxies orbit in space in an anti-clockwise direction.
9) When we Tawaaf around the Ka’bah we are orbiting in the same
When we Tawaaf (circumambulate) around the Ka’bah, we are also travelling
And Almighty Allah is the All-Knowing.